Your Patients are Our Priority
Our residential programs provide the highest level of medical and psychiatric care outside of a hospital within a homelike setting.
Why Monte Nido & Affiliates?
- Expert Medical & Psychiatric Oversight. We have child and adolescent psychiatry and adolescent medicine doctors on staff.
- 24/7 Nursing. We emphasize safety in all facets of treatment as adolescents often have serious medical complications from their illness.
- Trusted Outcomes. We are the first eating disorder program to provide evidence-based PTSD treatment and groundbreaking research showing that clients’ improvements last.
- Academic Integration. We work with an adolescent’s school to create a personalized education plan.
- Nutritional Programming. Using principles of mindful eating, we offer opportunities for family support and to increase autonomy in recovery.
- In-Network. We strive to make treatment accessible by working with many insurance companies and coordinate single-case agreements for those not in-network.
Steps for Direct Admit Process
- Referral packets and hospital records can be sent to email@example.com or faxed to the Monte Nido & Affiliates Admissions Department at 305-424-7448.
- Upon receipt, insurance will be sent for verification and an intake specialist will be assigned to the case.
- We will complete a Direct Admit Summary Form based on information included in the medical records and will work with the hospital social worker to obtain any additional information needed for clearance.
- The case will be reviewed by our Medical Coordinator and/or Chief Medical Officer for clearance to admit.
- Hospital social worker will be notified of clearance and will be the point of contact to coordinate a door-to-door transfer.
- The intake specialist will also reach out to the client and/or family to answer questions, provide program information, and coordinate the admission with the receiving facility.
- We will partner with the referring hospital to obtain insurance authorization for the transfer.
Monte Nido & Affiliates is a leading provider of eating disorder treatment for adults and adolescents of all genders, offering inpatient, residential and day treatment programs that are both in person and virtual. Monte Nido & Affiliates includes four distinct eating disorder program brands providing options for your patients and their families.
In-Network with Most Major Insurances
Our goal is to help make treatment accessible, and we are committed to working with families to access care. Monte Nido & Affiliates is in-network with many major insurance/managed care companies.
Our Admissions Specialists can assist in determining the level of coverage for your patient’s insurance company. Each program is in-network with different providers and for different levels of care. We have also been able to coordinate single case agreements with providers if we are not in-network with a particular insurance company.
Managed Care Companies some of our programs are contracted with include:
- Beacon Health Options
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cigna / Evernorth
- Com Psych
- First Health Network
- Many other regional companies