Why Monte Nido & Affiliates?
We have child and adolescent psychiatry and adolescent medicine doctors on staff.
We work with an adolescent’s school to create a personalized education plan.
We emphasize safety in all facets of treatment as clients often have serious medical complications from their illness.
Using principles of mindful eating, we offer opportunities for family support and to increase autonomy in recovery.
We are the first eating disorder program to provide evidence-based PTSD treatment and groundbreaking research showing that clients’ improvements last.
We Strive to make treatment accessible by working with many insurance companies and coordinate single-case agreements for those not in-network.
Steps for Expedited Admit Process.
1. Referral packets and hospital records can be sent to Admissions@MonteNidoAffiliates.com or faxed to the Monte Nido & Affiliates Admissions Department at 305-424-7448.
2. Upon receipt of referral, demographic information and insurance information is obtained.
3. If Monte Nido & Affiliates is in-network with client’s insurance, Admissions will submit for verification of benefits and immediately assign an Admissions Specialist to expedite the process.
4. Admissions Specialist will reach out to client/family/provider to obtain information needed for the Direct Admit Summary Form.
5. Monte Nido & Affiliates Medical Team will review for clearance to admit.
6. Once approved, Admissions will notify the client/family and provider to coordinate admission date/time.
7. Upon admission, a full intake assessment, labs, vital signs and EKG will be completed on site. For PHP and IOP, only vital signs and EKG is necessary.
8. Admissions UR team will request authorization from insurance and update all parties involved.