ADMITTING TO A MONTE NIDO & AFFILIATES PROGRAM
We understand how difficult this time can be for you and your family. Seeking treatment for eating disorder treatment can often be a confusing and scary time. Our admissions specialists will help you in navigating the process to seek treatment. This can be challenging, but we are here for you and your family and believe full recovery from an eating disorder is possible.
Email an Admissions Specialist
For Monte Nido, Clementine, and Oliver-Pyatt Centers
Phone: 888.228.1245 / Fax: 305.424.7448 (please specify recipient)
For Rosewood Centers
Please call: 480.471.4871
For Walden Behavioral Care
Phone: 888.305.2997 | Fax: 781.827.3874 (please specify recipient)
Steps for Expedited Admit Process
- Referral packets and hospital records can be sent to email@example.com or faxed to the Monte Nido & Affiliates Admissions Department at 305-424-7448.
- Upon receipt of referral, demographic information and insurance information is obtained.
- If Monte Nido & Affiliates is in-network with client’s insurance, Admissions will submit for verification of benefits and immediately assign an Admissions Specialist to expedite the process.
- Admissions Specialist will reach out to client/family/provider to obtain information needed for the Direct Admit Summary Form.
- Monte Nido & Affiliates Medical Team will review for clearance to admit.
- Once approved, Admissions will notify the client/family and provider to coordinate admission date/time.
- Upon admission, a full intake assessment, labs, vital signs and EKG will be completed on site. For PHP and IOP, only vital signs and EKG is necessary.
- Admissions UR team will request authorization from insurance and update all parties involved.
Residential & Day Treatment Programs for adults and adolescents of all genders
Residential Programs for adolescents of all genders
Residential & Day Treatment Programs for women
Inpatient, Residential, & Day Treatment Programs for adults and adolescents of all genders
At Monte Nido & Affiliates, our goal is to help make treatment accessible and we are committed to working with families to access care. Just as each individual person has a different clinical presentation, each policy has its nuances, so we look at each plan and person individually prior to admission to determine the financial scenario for each family. Additionally, much depends on the state in which a person is seeking treatment.
Click to Download Form
CAREGIVERS DO’S & DON’TS
Click to view a list of do’s and don’ts for caregivers
Our Admissions Specialists can assist you in determining the level of coverage your insurance company is likely to provide. Each program is in-network with different providers and for different levels of care. We have also been able to coordinate single case agreements with providers if we are not in network with your insurance company. Managed Care Companies some of our programs are contracted with include:
- Beacon Health Options
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cigna / Evernorth
- Com Psych
- First Health Network
- Many other regional companies
You are an essential advocate to your loved one’s treatment.
There are many ways family members play a critical role to long term recovery; navigating challenges within our healthcare system is one. The National Eating Disorder Association (NEDA) has an insurance toolkit for parents on navigating our healthcare system, being an advocate, and articulating arguments to third party payers. We encourage every family to know their rights and advocate on their behalf. We are committed to helping you through this often challenging process.