Welcome to our webpage specifically for MNA Alum. Similar to the family resource library, here you will find a centralized list of the services we offer, including our regular virtual support groups – which are available to any alum ages 18 and older.
Meet the Outreach and Alumni Manager Team
We’d like to take a moment to introduce ourselves as your Outreach and Alumni Managers. We are your primary points of contact for any questions or needs related to Monte Nido & Affiliates’ alumni services. Supporting you working towards and maintaining full recovery is a top priority in this role, as is assuring our MNA alum have access and awareness to our offerings.
Jenn Burnell, MS, RDN/LDN, CEDRD-S
ALUMNI SUPPORT GROUPS
Monte Nido & Affiliates offers virtual support groups to any individuals 18 and older who have received treatment at our Monte Nido and Oliver-Pyatt Centers programs.
Click www.facebook.com/groups/montenidoalumni/ to join our Monte Nido & Affiliates Alumni Facebook Page (ages 18 and over).
Meet our group facilitators:
Nicole Paolucci, LMHC, Regional Outreach Manager
Denise Limongello, LCSW, Regional Outreach Manager
Monte Nido View Newsletters
•World Food Day
Family Resource Library
• Link: http://montenidoaffiliates.com/family-resource-library/
• Password: MNAFamily
Eating Disorder Resources
• National Eating Disorder Association (NEDA)
• International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals (IAEDP)
• The Alliance for Eating Disorders
• Eating Disorders Coalition
• Academy for Eating Disorders (AED)
• Multi-Service Eating Disorders Association (MEDA)
• Intuitive Eating | Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch
• Eating In the Light of the Moon | Anita Johnston
• The Parent’s Guide to Eating Disorders: Supporting Self-Esteem, Healthy Eating, and Positive Body Image at Home | Marcia Herrin and Nancy Matsumoto
• Spiritual Approaches in the Treatment of Women with Eating Disorders | P. Scott Richards, Randy Hardman & Michael E. Berrett
• Bulimia: A Guide to Recovery | Lindsey Hall & Leigh Cohn
• The Body Myth | Margo Maine and Joe Kelly
• Eating Mindfully | Susan Albers
• Crave: Why You Binge Eat and How to Stop | Cynthia Bulik
• 8 Keys to Recovery from an Eating Disorder | Carolyn Costin and Gwen Schubert Grabb
Other Helpful Books
• Daring Greatly | Brene Brown
• The Alchemist | Paulo Coelho
• The Four Agreements | Don Miguel Ruiz
• The Four Fold Way | Angeles Arrien
• The Power of Now | Eckart Tolle
• The Happiness Trap | Russ Harris, Steven Hayes
If you have any questions about alumni related services, please feel free to reach out to Liz or Jenn at email@example.com.